Yoga and Meditation in 1-2-3!
1. If you are looking for some tools to help with stress management, then I can help!
2. If you have an interest in general wellness, then I can help!
3. If you are on a journey of introspection and self-development, then I can help!
I offer hatha yoga classes and meditation to individuals, groups and corporate with an emphasis on either, stress management, general wellness or self-development.
The Classes in 1 –2 –3
All of the (Hatha) yoga classes offer mindfulness, breathing exercises, gradual stretches, movement (postures) and a guided relaxation for strength, balance, flexibility and a peaceful calm within. The focus however, will be slightly different depending on which area you are interested in working on.
1. The stress management class is a gentle, yet strength building, mindful slower moving class, building a solid foundation for the practice with a relaxation exercise at both the beginning and end of class. This class is also ideal for people who are new to yoga.
2. The wellness class offers more movement, a flow generating warmth in the body as we move through Sun Salutations and other standing poses, beginning the class with mindful centering and ending with a relaxation. This class is ideal if you already have a practice of yoga or it can be tailored to suit the individual or group.
3. The journey of introspection and self-development class is offered as the “8 Limbs Of Yoga In 8 Weeks For Beginners” course. Beginners in the sense that we see things with a beginners mind for entering the deeper dimensions of yoga. Each week we will introduce and explore a new limb more in depth to uncover/discover our own vast capacities of consciousness, empowerment, and connection. This is a mindful slower moving class with focus on poses as they relate to the chakras.
Mindful yoga (class 1.) is a gentle, yet strength building, mindful slower moving class, building a solid foundation for the practice with a relaxation or mindful exercise at both the beginning and end of class. This class is also ideal for people who are new to yoga.
In studio registration is ongoing!
Price is Dkk 525,- for 5 classes/Valid for 6 weeks. Drop in is Dkk 125,- per class.
… Is the process of experiencing a state of pure awareness. Through calming the mind and emotions you can experience a state of peace and tranquility…
Complimentary Online Zoom Meditation:
Each weekly session is 30-45 minutes and will walk participants through the basics of mindful practice and a variety of meditation techniques and breathing exercises (Pranayama).
Take some time out for yourself for dedicated relaxation and stress management for more ease in your everyday activities.
For more information about meditation check out our services page.
This class was originally offered on a temporary basis in June 2020 to current participants of YFCC only but it has now become a regular part of the schedule and is open to new meditators as well. Contact us for more information.
Yoga for Cancer Care (YFCC) is comprised of a group of dedicated yoga teachers who offer classes to cancer survivors, those currently battling cancer, and caregivers. The aim is to come together as a community for support and encouragement. See YFCC at Yoga Central, NJ
Please contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more information. Thank you!
Eight Limbs of Yoga
8 Limbs of Yoga in 8 Weeks – A course for beginners.
This is a course for beginners to yoga or anyone who would like to get back to the basics. Each week we’ll be building on the previous week giving you a foundation for understanding and experiencing some of the many benefits of yoga. Each class will have the same structure but every week we’ll focus on a different aspect of the 8 limbs of yoga. Classes will include gradual stretches, correct alignment, pranayama, relaxation, guided meditation, exploring the chakras, and an introduction to the Sutras of Patanjali, prana, mudra, bandhas and mantras with focus on the primordial sound of OM/AUM.
75 minutes. We meet weekly for 8 weeks.
This class is currently being offered to private individuals and groups only. We will advise place, dates and times as public classes are being added. In the meantime, contact us for more information at +45 50 26 39 51.